Commercial Senior Associate
National law firm | Excellent culture | Great mentors and training | General commercial | Flexibility and attractive salary | No BD, very busy team
- Varied client base, strong workflows mean you can focus on the work
- Guaranteed career development - be guided by 3 Partners
- Competitive salary package + flexibility
This national law firm offers a variety of specialised legal services across different industries. With a strong stable of SME and listed clients the team has a consistent flow of work.
About the role:
Working closely with one of the Partners (while having exposure to other two Partners in the team), you will focus on:
- advising clients on a broad variety of commercial matters including business sales and acquisitions, commercial transactions and franchise agreements;
- drafting and advising on contracts and agreements; and
- mentoring junior solicitors within the team.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 5+ yrs PAE in commercial law;
- excellent abilities to mentor, guide and develop junior lawyers;
- strong file management skills as you will manage your own fileload; and
- the confidence to manage client relationships.
Awaiting you is:
- fantastic mentoring and development from highly regarded Partners;
- a large commercial team offering a broad mix of work;
- the opportunity to run your own files (with supervision); and
- an excellent salary and staff benefits.
Click APPLY or contact Peter Liaw at Peppercorn Recruitment on 0422 805 803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 3650367. Please submit your resume in Word format only.
Peppercorn Recruitment – a partnership between two of Brisbane’s most connected and experienced legal, risk and compliance recruiters and you. For more jobs head to our website, www.peppercornrecruitment.com.au