Commercial Lawyer – Private Client/Estates
Established Queensland firm with outstanding existing client base | Inherit a practice in this future Partner role | Salary $140-200k + WFH/flex
- Great culture - open + flexibility once you have settled in
- Focus on high net worth individuals / business clients
- Strong existing practice with excellent reputation in Queensland
This long standing Brisbane CBD law firm provides expert legal advice and services in a range of practice areas including corporate and commercial law, dispute resolution, employment law, property law, and estate planning law.
About the role:
Due to succession planning, the firm is now seeking an experienced commercial lawyer to advise their private client practice with a focus on commercial matters related to estate planning. You will be responsible for advising high net worth individuals, families, and private companies across:
- commercial law matters related to their estates, including estate planning, structuring, trusts and other related issues;
- drafting, reviewing, and negotiating specific commercial agreements, including wills, EPOAs, sales and purchases of property, business agreements, and loan agreements etc; and
- building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, colleagues, and other stakeholders.
To be considered for this role you will:
- have at least 5+ years PAE as a commercial lawyer with private client, estates and related commercial/structuring experience;
- ability to work independently and as part of a team; and
- excellent client management skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
Awaiting you is:
- a great Queensland law firm, recognised as having not only a great practice but an outstanding work culture;
- a genuine opportunity to grow your practice a clear pathway to taking over the practice and partnership if you so desire;
- an open, friendly and flexible team; and
- a competitive salary plus bonus.
Click APPLY or contact Peter Liaw at Peppercorn Recruitment on 0422 805 803 or email email@example.com, quoting reference number 3745839. Please submit your resume in Word format only.
Peppercorn Recruitment – a partnership between two of Brisbane’s most connected and experienced legal, risk and compliance recruiters and you. For more jobs head to our website, www.peppercornrecruitment.com.au