Friendly Partners, great team + top tier quality work | Major arbitration + construction litigation focus | Commercial litigators considered
- Project related litigation - infrastructure, renewables, commercial, industrial
- Exposure to some front end work
- Busy team, friendly environment, approachable Partners
One of the biggest construction practices in Brisbane, this national law firm’s practice is considered a genuine top tier alternative. Get the quality of work you are after with a great team environment and genuine mentors. This is also a great opportunity for commercial litigators who want to specialise in construction.
About the role:
Working with three Partners you will be:
- working across a mix of arbitration and high end construction litigation matters;
- working with large construction companies and government clients on project related litigation including infrastructure, renewables, commercial, industrial and multi-residential projects; and
- exposed to some front end infrastructure work.
To be considered for this role you will:
- have 3-8 years’ PAE ideally in construction litigation though commercial litigators will also be considered;
- have experience at a top tier or recognised mid-tier law firm or boutique construction law firm; and
- have excellent litigation (ideally construction litigation) experience and a genuine passion for this work.
Awaiting you is:
- a consistently busy team ensuring you will meet budget easily;
- top tier alternative quality work for sophisticated clients;
- young Partners who will take you under their wing and mentor you; and
- a competitive salary and career path.
Click APPLY or contact Peter Liaw at Peppercorn Recruitment on 0422 805 803 or email email@example.com, quoting reference number 2993007. Please submit your resume in Word format only.
Peppercorn Recruitment – a partnership between two of Brisbane’s most connected and experienced legal, risk and compliance recruiters and you. For more jobs head to our website, www.peppercornrecruitment.com.au