One of Brisbane’s best top tier construction groups | Opportunity for a project finance or construction lit lawyer to change practices
- Use your drafting skills to change practice areas
- One of Brisbane's best top tier construction groups
- Large scale infrastructure work focus
This is a rare opportunity to change practice areas and use your front end experience in banking / finance, general commercial, property or construction (litigation) in one of the best projects and infrastructure practices in Australia.
About the role:
This busy top tier law firm’s major projects practice has a great team environment coupled with excellent, infrastructure focused projects and construction work. Working with a young Partner you will be:
- involved in the full project life cycle from project documentation, procurement and finance;
- working across some of the largest projects, PPP and infrastructure work in Australia (not just Queensland); and
- working with listed corporates and large government clients.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 2-6 years’ PAE in banking & finance (ideally project finance), commercial, property or construction litigation;
- experience at a top tier or recognised mid-tier or boutique construction firm;
- excellent drafting skills;
- strong academics from your LLB; and
- a genuine interest in projects, procurement and finance.
Awaiting you is:
- an opportunity to use your drafting skills in a new area;
- some of the best projects and construction work in Australia;
- excellent workflow with top quality listed and government clients;
- genuine career path and professional development opportunities; and
- excellent salary + bonus structure.
Click APPLY or contact Ross Dakin at Peppercorn Recruitment on 0431 267 250 or email email@example.com, quoting reference number 2589114. Please submit your resume in Word format only.
Peppercorn Recruitment – a partnership between two of Brisbane’s most connected and experienced legal, risk and compliance recruiters and you. For more jobs head to our website, www.peppercornrecruitment.com.au