Commercial Lawyer (Gold Coast)
Gold Coast based role, Brisbane quality work for junior commercial lawyer | Fun team, great mentors | Varied commercial + corporate workload
- Varied commercial work + exposure to corporate
- Be mentored and trained but also have a great career pathway
- Brisbane level salary $90-140k+
This Gold Coast firm was founded by ex top tier Partners who had a vision to set up a firm that did high quality work for clients across Queensland (and Australia) in a fun team environment and with all the lifestyle benefits of working on the Gold Coast.
About the role:
Working across two Partners and with an established team, your work will be varied across:
- general commercial advisory – commercial contracts, shareholders agreements, franchise documents, restructuring advice and implementation etc.;
- Large property transaction / leasing work;
- exposure to and be trained on corporate M&A deal work; and
- finance transactions.
To be considered you will have:
- 1-4 years post admission experience from a commercial practice (with an interest in gaining corporate exposure);
- have strong technical legal experience in commercial law;
- have good client skills for your level and a strong commitment to achieving outstanding client service and outcomes; and
- an interest in being involved in business development activities with the Partners.
Awaiting you is:
- a role that will allow you to live and work on the Gold Coast without sacrificing work quality;
- young, ex top tier, friendly and approachable Partners who will be genuine mentors;
- a Brisbane level salary;
- excellent promotion potential based on merit and your abilities;
- flexibility to your day where you need it as this is an adult and trusted work environment.
Click APPLY or contact Peter Liaw at Peppercorn Recruitment on 0422 805 803
or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 3745843. Please submit your resume in Word format only.
Peppercorn Recruitment – a partnership between two of Brisbane’s most connected and experienced legal, risk and compliance recruiters and you. For more jobs head to our website, www.peppercornrecruitment.com.au